[TYPO3] Realurl and "umlauts" ÄÖÜ => aou

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Feb 23 13:41:53 CET 2006

Hi!

Kari Salovaara wrote:
> 2) if You say:
> http://domainname/säästä/on/keskustelu
> it means; these is a discussion of weather
> http://domainname/saasta/on/keskustelu
> it means: shit, there is a discussion
> and
> http://domainnam/saeaestae/on/keskustelu
> doesn't mean anything and even for finn it's
> hard to understand.

I used to live in Finland a couple of years ago. Looking at
saasta/on/keskustelu I can easily say that it is Finnish, though I do
not remember meaning of these words. But saeaestae/on/keskustelu looks
more like a mix of Latin, Greek with last word from Finnish => unusable :)

Good example, Kari!

Dmitry.