[TYPO3] Error: my fault or a bug?

Andreas Koppa akoppa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:45:23 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

Have both 4.0.25 and 5.0.15 in two different machines.  Same problem.  Could
be an extension as you say.   I´m trying to start again.  I blanked the database,
replaced localconf.php, deleted cache, renamed .htaccess and have no access
to the instalation setup.  Got this error:
"The current username, password or host was not accepted when the connection
to the database was attempted to be established!"

Where else is the old database info stored?