[TYPO3] Error: my fault or a bug?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Feb 22 13:42:53 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Andreas Koppa wrote:
>

>>I have installed several instances of beta2/beta3 on Dummy 3.8.1 from
>>scratch and always have the error present.  I thought that my template
>>could be the reason of that error but since Ries has the same problem it
>>shouldn´t be the cause.
>>

>No, it is not template... What mysql version do you have? I use 4.1 now,
>no such error. Can it be related to an extension that adds itself to
>Info module? I have a minimal setup for tests:
>Typo3+RealUrl+TemplaVoila. Nothing more.

The error might come from this SQL:
SELECT *  FROM sys_refindex WHERE ref_table = 'pages' AND ref_uid =19
AND deleted =0
De column deleted is not available in the sys_refindex table.....

Ok so I did a database compare in beta3 and the delete column was nicly
added to the sys_refindex table....

Andreas , can you do a database compare in the install tool and see if it wan't to add the delete column to sys_refindex???

Ries