[TYPO3] Is Typo3 the choice for me?

ammad jami candidcarper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:59:19 CET 2006

Thanks Sven for your feedback,

- By the way, every user will get a default web space where we will provide
him templates to create his site. As this will be his personal site, he will
be adding articles, stories, experiences, multimedia content etc., whatever
one feels adding to his personal website.

-Yes, replication and load balancing are areas that I have more focus on
while evaluating Typo3.

- No, everyuser doesn't need a new webmail system. As such I already have an
email server where these users have there accounts. I would just like that
these users sitting on their personal sites,may be able to retrieve ceratin
content from the mail server that own their emails. I know this will require
custom work on my side.

candidcarper