[TYPO3] Add one verification field at sr_fe_userregister

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 09:47:22 CET 2006

Hi,

Nobody answer until now at this question :(.
Maybe I didn't explain properly.
I want to create an extra field in the FE and the value from this field
is compared with a default value (only one value) - something like a
security code.
Maybe Rolland, the author of this extension can explain me how can I use
the hook functions to accomplish this.

Thank you,
Livius