[TYPO3] Stability & performance problem

Piotr Burda pburda at narty.pl
Mon Feb 20 23:45:45 CET 2006

Michael Scharkow napisał(a):

> I don't want to blow my own trumpet, but see also
> http://typo3.org/development/articles/testing-and-tuning-typo3-performance/
>
> Greetings,
> Michael

hi
i`m just reading your great article :), and i found this:

Finally, we watched out for performance killer extensions from TER.
Extensions that are triggered with every request are notorious, like
those that transform HTML code shortly before it is outputted.

we are using: Ehchanced HTML cleaner, maybe this one is slowing our system?

some minutes ago i`ve found a strange request:

66.249.72.244 www.narty.pl GET /index.php?no_cache=1

arin whois said that it`s google,

and i tried to kill the server myself

using link to my main page with no_cache=1 parameter with success :(,
after opening this link in browser and pressing F5 (+- 15 times) the
server was overload and instable.

Is it a bug in typo3, or a mistake in my configuration?

Piotr