[TYPO3] recordEditAccessInternals($table, $idOrRow, $newRecord=FALSE)

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Mon Feb 20 15:35:20 CET 2006

Hi,

Sorry to bother again about this, but found out some more info:

My users are unable to create content on any pages (they have the right
permissions). But get told they don't.

In the log I get this error:

recordEditAccessInternals() check failed. [ERROR: The "languageField"
field named "sys_language_uid" was not found in testing record!]

This comes from the recordEditAccessInternals TYPO3 function, which
signature looks like:

recordEditAccessInternals($table,$idOrRow,$newRecord=FALSE)

If I do var_dump($idOrRow) for the page, where I try to add content I
get this:

Array ( [CType] => text [pid] => 16 [sys_language_uid] => )

The page exists only in the default language. But why is
sys_language_uid empty? I think this is what gives me this error.

Any advices?

--
Martin