[TYPO3] Template not found via TS

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 21:55:24 CET 2006

Want to place a tmpl file in my fileadmin folder to make the modifations to
it and the css file. However the file is not found and changes in css don't
show. Further more i'd like to know how to disable certain markers via TS,
don't want to delete them in the tmpl file.

1) in TS added: plugin.tt_news.templateFile =
fileadmin/tt_news_v2_template.html
2) In the source of this tt_news_v2_template.html I added:

<!--
@import url("fileadmin/css/tt_news_v2_styles.css");
-->
3) Cleared all cache.