[TYPO3] Template not found via TS

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 22:06:12 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/18/06, Diederik van Veen <crz_06 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Want to place a tmpl file in my fileadmin folder to make the modifations to
> it and the css file. However the file is not found and changes in css don't
> show. Further more i'd like to know how to disable certain markers via TS,
> don't want to delete them in the tmpl file.
>
> 1) in TS added: plugin.tt_news.templateFile =
> fileadmin/tt_news_v2_template.html
> 2) In the source of this tt_news_v2_template.html I added:

> <!--
> @import url("fileadmin/css/tt_news_v2_styles.css");
> -->
> 3) Cleared all cache.

Something about this makes no sense--the page as a whole is not
rendered by the tt_news template, only tt_news content. If you've put
a <style ... > element in the head of the tt_news template, it'll be
_gone_ when you view a tt_news page.

Why not a) put the styles from that stylesheet into the site's main
css file, and b) if you're having trouble with the html of a site,
view the source and see if what's there is actually what you expected?

-Christopher