[TYPO3] configuration realurl in localconf.php

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:23:29 CET 2006

Hi, I just cannot manage to get Realurl extension to work.

1) in setup template added:
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = localhost *(because I test it offline)
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

2) copied _.htaccess file to root, changed it to .htaccess

3) added this line to typo3conf/localconf.php
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']

4) Now I need  to configure the extension in typo3conf/localconf.php, but
after reading the docs several times I just don't get it (not being a
programmer). All I want to have my pages id changed to a speaking url,
nothing fancy with having it working for all installed extensions.

If some would like to share his code that I have to copy/paste after
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = .................. (that is if that
is all i have to do ;) )

regards