[TYPO3] google cannot index typo3 sites

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 09:39:43 CET 2006

>only the first page was listed

Cyril

Don't get confused. Dmitry is right.

index.php?id= is fine with Google. Google currently lists 86,900,000 pages
in this format.

Your problem I think is not TYPO3 or url related.

It is more likely that you expect too much of Google. There are  A LOT of
reasons why Google will list only your home page. Most likely it is a new
URL and Google at present does not think your site authoritative enough to
bother listing any deeper pages. If you check your logs I think you will
find Google has in fact found all your pages but chooses not to index them.

If you need more help on this your questions are SEO related and not TYPO3
related.

Changing to realurl will make no difference.

Matthew