[TYPO3] Controlling multiple domains

Bjarne HELLIGSOE bjarne.helligsoe at tiscali.fr
Mon Feb 13 14:12:27 CET 2006

On one of my websites, I have several sub domains, which I would like to
control from the same TYPO3 installation. I found the follow document on
typo3.org:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_quickstart/Controlling_multiple/

But - I can make it work!!!!!

I have redirected the sub domains to the main domain, as described in the
document. And I have created the necessary domain records in TYPO3. But when
I am browsing for a page on one of the sub domains, I am redirected to main
domain, where the "home" page is shown!

In the document "Controlling multiple domains" everything looks simple, but
am I missing something?? After reading in the mailing lists, FAQ and HOWTO -
I still need some help.

Anyone have the answers?

Thanks in advance

Bjarne Helligsoe