[TYPO3] Controlling multiple domains

Michael Cannon michael at cannonbose.com
Mon Feb 13 18:12:11 CET 2006

Bjarne,

Do each of your websites in Typo3 have a domain record like
www.example.com and example.com?

Are you using RealURL? There's more configuring. Hopefully this can
help. http://cvs.cannonbose.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/typo3/typo3conf/
realurl.php?rev=1.24&view=auto

Michael

-----
Michael Cannon
President of Cannonbose, LLC
Tel    : +1 (206) 351-0159         Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776