[TYPO3] Change root password and adding new pics to the right

insi insi insi at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:33:22 CET 2006

Hi..

I hope I am posting to the right one now. I am a totally new user and has
basic knowledge of the website creation or content management. I am using
local pc (not server) with normal mysql and apache.

I have a few questions:

1. How to change the username root and password?
I tried to change it but it only change to the database username and
password but not to the root password.

2. Could you please tell me, is it possible if I want to add picture to the
right side all the times?
What I want is, if I upload a new picture with description of the picture,
the position automatically always adding to the right side of the existing
picture. So the position always on the right side and if adding new one, it
will place on the right side of the previous picture and so on.

The position like this pic1 description, pic 2 description, pic3 description
and so on.

If it is possible, could you please tell me how? or Any extention that I
need to download?

3. I have zone alarm installed but in order to view the front end, I need to
turn it off because if it is on, it mentioned please enabled cookies. I know
it is not the right post, but do you know how to make typo3 works with zone
alarm?

4. Say I am working from the local pc and then when I finish with the site,
I want to move to the production server, how to do that? what proceses I
should take?
If you have this documented, please let me know which one it is.

Thanks in advance.

Iwan