[TYPO3] [TV][FCE] get current value ???

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Feb 10 18:48:45 CET 2006

Hi!

Andreas Jonderko wrote:
> How to get the current value from a FCE input field into my own extension?

I think this is not possible at the moment. If you want to get this
value, you need to load flexform in extension and find value there.

> I mean the ".current = 1" thing.

In FCE it refers to current FCE field.

> This one would output my value as i expect.
> <TypoScript>
> <![CDATA[
> temp = TEXT
> temp.current = 1
> 20 < temp
> ]]>
> </TypoScript>

This TS sets property "20" to current value. Value of this property will
be outputed by FCE.

And "temp" is a reserved TS class, you should use "temp.something".

> <TypoScript>
> <![CDATA[
> 10 < plugin.tx_systemcontrol_pi1
> 10{
> code.alternative = CVS
>    CVS{
>    projectname.current =1
>    }
> }
> ]]>
> </TypoScript>

What type is projectname? Should be stdWrap.

> I want to set projectname with the current value from my FCE but it
> doesnt work! :(((
>
> Ive tried to set a temp variable like the first example with
> projectname < temp    #this gets TEXT

Correct, because "temp = TEXT" :)

> projectname < temp.value    #this gets <nothing>
> projectname < temp.data    #this gets <nothing>
> projectname < temp.field    #this gets <nothing>

What do you expect? :) None of them is set in your TS. Typo3 will not
set them either (if you expect this). So you get nothing.

Dmitry.