[TYPO3] Down counter (solved)

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Feb 10 10:44:45 CET 2006

Hi tapio. thats just my prefered method of naming the constants (The same
way extensions etc. are naming their constants).
 That way I can easily find the TS object that uses that constant.

With a constant like:

"lib.countdown.date = 1142095231"
 I instantly know that it is used inside my "lib.countdown" object.

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1139564221.25775.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...