[TYPO3] Delete text for indexed search

Xander Damen xander at roquin.nl
Thu Feb 2 14:01:50 CET 2006

Hi,

Maybe someone can help me: I would like to remove some text that is being
indexed by the indexed search engine. The text I want to remove is located
at the beginning of every page (eg. sitenavigation), so stripping it with
php should not be a problem. But where should this be done? I believe I
should edit class.indexer.php but I looked at this and tried some
manipulations but I could not get it done. Does anyone have any ideas
regarding this? Or is it possible to set a marker for the indexed search
engine so it indexes between those markers?

Thanks,

Xander