[TYPO3] "crazy" link behaviour gmenufoldout top element

Robert Becker r.becker at v3-media.de
Thu Feb 2 23:37:56 CET 2006

Am 02.02.2006 um 22:03 schrieb Susanne Moog:

> Robert Becker schrieb:
>>
>> here is the link:
>> http://www.cms-ag.de/
>>
>> when i am on a subpage f.e.
>>
>> 1. Die CMS AG
>>    - Tätigkeitsfeld
>>
>> and want to click-back to the mainpage "Die CMS AG" this is not
>> possible, although there is a link around the main item. the link
>> only
>> works 2-4px above the type
>>
>> i tried everything from just changing the x,y size and all the
>> foldout
>> parameters but could not understand why this happens.
>
> Just tried it out, works perfectly fine for me. Haven't had any
> problems. Have you already solved it?

hello susi,

no, maybe my mail was to "complicated", when you are on the subpage

f.e. - Tätigkeitsfeld under CMS AG and the submenu-tree is open and
you want back to the mainpage the link over the gmenu does not work,
just the generated whitespace in my opinion is linked to the top-page.
that happens in all tested browsers.

maybe you could check this again.

--
m.f.g