[TYPO3] Pass GET values in Menu Link using TS

Surajit surajit at srijan.in
Thu Feb 2 12:19:22 CET 2006

Hi All,

An overview of what we want to acheive:
1. We have 2 pages [with our custom plugin installed]
2. One shows "List View" and another shows "Detailed View"
3. Once we are in "Detailed View" a Menu Link will be visible as main
menu item.
4. The "Detailed View" page displays url with params (like for eg.
/index.php?id=X&a=1&b=2...)
5. Now we want the same url of "Detailed View" to appear in the new menu
link

[All the GET values has to be passed to this menu link]

Please tell whether we can solve it using typoscript.

Thanks and regards,
Surajit
Srijan Technologies, India