[TYPO3] Space beteween content elements

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:56:13 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/1/06, Patric Schmid <info at virtualvisions.ch> wrote:
> Hey, I'm sure that it is a small thing but...i don't see it:
>
> Suddenly there's no more distance/space between the different content
> elelment in the FE...
>
> Example site:
> http://server12.hostpoint.ch/~sportfru/index.php?id=15

> instead of :

> ??. I'm using the htmlAREA RTE..
>
> Thx for any help

Hi,

It's caused by the 'align="left"' attribute in the tables containing
the images (why are the images in tables?!)

I don't know what kind of layout you're trying to achieve, but one of
the following should get you started:

table { clear:left }

or...

table { float:none; }

By the way, putting 'oncontextmenu="return false;"' in your body tag
stopped me from being able to right-click for _almost_ three seconds.
That thing will not help you protect your content in _any_ way
whatsoever, just so you know...

-Christopher