[TYPO3] static menu images not appearing in typo3temp/menu

Dylan Barwick info at tiptoptoons.com
Wed Feb 1 17:37:06 CET 2006

Hmmm, that's interesting...

I changed the path to ImageMagick in the localconf.php file to the
value recommended by the ISP ('/usr/bin/') and nothing changed.
However, when I turned ImageMagick off ($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im'] =
0;) the images still don't show but the image sizes are now correct. It
still doesn't generate images from the originals but it does at least
recognise them and can get their dimensions.

This is certainly progress but not much.

Is there a way to force typo3 to use the original images from the
'fileadmin/template/client01/about/' directory?

Anyone have any ideas?

PS: thanks for the speedy response and advice Christopher :-)