[TYPO3] Hide pages with no translation Globally

Rodrigo Cea public at altamira.cl
Thu Dec 28 13:54:38 CET 2006

My dearest list,

I have set up a Typo3.6.2 site with 2 languages, and it's all working
fine. One thing: I want all pages without translations in the currently
selected language to dissapear. I would like to set this globally, not
have to do it for each page.
I found out that: "config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated" does
this for individual Content Elements, but I would like to do it for
pages, as well.
I know there is (supposed to be) a chceck box with “Hide page if no
translation for current language exists”, but a) I can't find it (maybe
it's not in 3.6.2?) and b) I don't want to have to manually set it for
each page, just have it be the default.

Thanks!

Rodrigo