[TYPO3] File Exchange for FE-Users

Bamert Marco lists at bami.ch
Mon Dec 25 13:17:11 CET 2006

Hi all

First of all, I'd like to wish you merry christmas and all the best
for 2007!

I've been looking for a specific extension but haven't found anything
according up to now.
The problem I have to solve could be described as follows:

Different fe-users are members of different groups. Some are just
website-users, others are members of specific workgroups which have
to exchange documents. So there are for example three workgroups x,y
and z. User a is a member of the two groups x and y, whereas user b
is a member of group z. User b schould now bo able to upload his
documents to the server and only other members of group z are allowed
to view and download this documents. This should be easy and possible
to realize with the extension "vcd_archive".

But there's the other case of user a. He's a member of two groups. If
he uploads a document, he should be able to decide wheter the
document is for group x, y or both.

I know there are workgroup-solutions to solve exactly these types of
problems, but i wish to have that integrated into Typo3. I have
existing members and groups and should now extend this online-
community with the features mentioned.

I would be really happy if someone had a solution / idea for my
problem as I have to finish this project quite soon and aren't able
to code this all by myself in this short time.

Thanks a lot and greetings from Switzerland

Marco