[TYPO3] empty site

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Mon Dec 25 01:15:54 CET 2006

When logged into the back end click on either "Page" or "List." Then
to the right in the page tree click on the icon that looks like a
little world (probably has the label of New Typo3 Site or similar).
After clicking hesitate for a second and a menu will pop up. Select
"new" and you should be on your way.

Merry Christmas,
Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas