[TYPO3] KB Content Table with typo3 4.0.2?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Dec 14 23:27:45 CET 2006

Hi,

Typo3 V4.0.2
TemplaVoila 1.1.0
KB Content Table 0.2.6

Anybody has successful experience with the KB content table extension on
Typo3 4.0.2?

Our typo3 server has TemplaVoila installed but not used.  Our sites were
created using the traditional template engine (template auto marker and
selector).  I found the KB content table extension today.  From reading
its manual, I think it can provide some flexibility on manipulating the
content area.  The KB Content Table extension works great on another typo3
server which is 3.8.0.  When I installed it on the 4.0.2 one, there was
some typo3 version dependency warning.  I ignored it and got the extension
installed fine.  I then filled some stuff in the cells of the content
table using the table wizard.  But clicking save and close got nothing
saved and the content area of the page is blank.  Just like nothing has
happened.  Doesn't the KB content table work on 4.0.2?  Anybody know?

Thanks in advance,

Bing