[TYPO3] default language title in lang selector

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:50:14 CET 2006

I looked at that class, because I must find solution soon.

I found a incorrect configuration in my settings (I define
defaultCountryISOCode, but in static_languages table Slovakia has only
empty string...)
So now plugin displays all three languages.

Later I find mistakes in documentation.
In manual is described only "showCurrent" property, but in code it
checks "list.showCurrent"...

And showCurrent is implemented only in selection list layout.

I think that I write it without sr_language_menu, only with conditions in TS.

Stano.