[TYPO3] default language title in lang selector

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 13 20:29:58 CET 2006

Hi Stano,

I looked at the issue you raised.

> Later I find mistakes in documentation.
> In manual is described only "showCurrent" property, but in code it
> checks "list.showCurrent"...
>
> And showCurrent is implemented only in selection list layout.

The documentation may indeed be a bit misleading, but the showCurrent
property is really only related to the list view (which corresponds
to defaultLayout = 1). Thus it is correct that only list.showCurrent
is checked. This check happens inside method optionsConstructor(),
which is used to build the options list when the language menu is a
<select> tag.

For the other types of language menus (flags and lists of links), the
property for the current language is CUR, just like for the
traditional menu items.

I will add a note in the documentation.

Cheers

François Suter