[TYPO3] IE7 conditional comments in Templavoila'

Emile 108media at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 23:32:41 CET 2006

Christopher thank you.

I had a look at the archive and the only info I got several times is
that it was a problem with the way the typo3 core was handling HTML,
so it was something difficult to achieve and would have not a very
high priority. I didn't find the solution you are describing here.

Thank you again, I am going to test straight away!

Emile