[TYPO3] integrate with external media server

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Dec 6 23:36:12 CET 2006

Hi,

I know there are quite a few photo gallery or media related extensions
(e.g. DAM).  I haven't tested through each of them yet.  But I'm under
some (maybe wrong) impression that those extensions save photos or media
files on the typo3 web server itself.  We are running an independent
Gallery 2 server (gallery.sourceforge.net).  I wonder if it's possible to
make typo3 pull the photos from the gallery server and publish on the web
server.  Has anybody tried?  Thanks in advance.

Bing