[TYPO3] hl dam gallery doesn't allow images to be shown in the frontend

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:24:47 CET 2006

Hi I'm trying to get a gallery working with DAM, one that displays
metadata in the front  end

However,
When I install the hl dam gallery extension none of my images are
shown in the front end. The references still exist and are displayed
in both the Info: Information section as well as on the properties of
the image plugin, but are not shown in the front end.

I believe this is a cache problem, but I have not been able to resolve it.

any experiences where DAM pictures aren't rendered with the hl dam gallery?

I cannot find any resources that document this type of problem is it a
bug?. please help!