[TYPO3] hl dam gallery doesn't allow images to be shown in the frontend

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:42:53 CET 2006

 I need to make my site have exactly the same type of features as what
is outlined on this site:

http://bavatuesdays.com/?p=209

Currently, I have a page that has an image element which contains 1
regular image, and three DAM references (referred using mm_foreign).
The image element has 'use gallery page' checked off, and points to a
page called album.

I cannot get the gallery to appear on my site - the dam_ttcontent
creates a conflict, and images are not rendered in the front end, nor
is meta data displayed. The link between the image element to the
single view also does not work.

so I put in (as followed from the dam_ttcontent admin section):
///
includeLibs.tx_damttcontent = EXT:dam/lib/class.tx_dam_tsfe.php
temp.tx_dam.fileList < tt_content.image.20.imgList
tt_content.image.20.imgList >
tt_content.image.20.imgList.cObject = USER
tt_content.image.20.imgList.cObject {
userFunc = tx_dam_tsfe->fetchFileList
refField = tx_damttcontent_files
refTable = tt_content
additional.fileList < temp.tx_dam.fileList
additional.filePath < tt_content.image.20.imgPath
}
tt_content.image.20.imgPath >
tt_content.image.20.imgPath =
///
 under the typoscript section, but still did not render the gallery.
this only allowed the wrong images to appear under the gallery, and
the images don't link to the single views.

The only way I can get any images to render in the front end is if i
uninstall the dam_ttcontent extension, then clear the conf and FE
cache. This however, disables the ability to create new DAM