[TYPO3] TemplaVoila fields become unmapped

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 5 09:30:29 CET 2006

Hi!

Arthur Ketcham wrote:
> I am an administrator on a site that uses typo3 4.0, and we use
> TemplaVoila exclusively for our templates. I have noticed on occasion,
> the mapping fields in these templates could come upmapped. This happed
> a lot more often in the older versions of typo3. Now it happens
> especially if I am making a slight modification to a template.

This is a known bug but very hard to catch.

This *sometimes* happens when you open mapping in "HTML headers" mode
and save. TemplaVoila may loose mappings in such case. To prevent this
always switch modes from HTML headers and back and only than change headers.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs