[TYPO3] BE user predefined template selection

Ryan Hayle ryan.hayle at space150.com
Wed Aug 30 16:24:10 CEST 2006

What would the best way to create a set of predefined templates, from
which BE users with limited rights can select from when creating new
pages?  I want to give them the ability to create a page (only in
defined places under the site tree where they are allowed), chose one of
5 or 10 layout templates for that page, and then add (allowed) content
elements to the page.  I don't want them to be able to create their own
templates or edit any TS code.

Thanks!
Ryan