[TYPO3] im 5.5.6 - t3 4.0.1 - jp_pageteaser

Tobias Pinnekamp typo3 at tpinne.de
Tue Aug 29 13:07:40 CEST 2006

Katja Lampela schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I just upgraded one site to 4.0.1 and after this image processing
> doesn't work properly.
>
> Mainly the images work fine (especially jpg) but with the jp_pageteaser
> there are problems with gifs: in some of the pages teaser gif images are
> scaling fine, in some pages they don't show up at all. The jp_pageteaser
> template is the same, the gif-widths and scaling% are the same. I can't
> find any logic in this problem.
>
> I cleared cache and even cleaned the database after upgrading but no
> help. I've also played around with the GFX options in the install tool.
> I've tried [im_version_5] im5 and im6 - no help.
>
> Any ideas where to go are most welcome.
>
> Katja

Hi Katja,

I've heard the first time of this. And I am wondering this only happens
with jp_pageteaser. Because the images there are rendered with original
typo3 functions as cObject. So I don't know what it can be. Sorry.

But it would be nice, if you can inform me if you could solve the problem.

Best regards

Tobias Pinnekamp