[TYPO3] im 5.5.6 - t3 4.0.1 - jp_pageteaser

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Aug 29 08:52:06 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I just upgraded one site to 4.0.1 and after this image processing
doesn't work properly.

Mainly the images work fine (especially jpg) but with the jp_pageteaser
there are problems with gifs: in some of the pages teaser gif images are
scaling fine, in some pages they don't show up at all. The jp_pageteaser
template is the same, the gif-widths and scaling% are the same. I can't
find any logic in this problem.

I cleared cache and even cleaned the database after upgrading but no
help. I've also played around with the GFX options in the install tool.
I've tried [im_version_5] im5 and im6 - no help.

Any ideas where to go are most welcome.

Katja