[TYPO3] copying a content item to every page

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Aug 29 09:21:37 CEST 2006

Hi Nico,
Maybe you could put a record marker in your html template - for example
###everypagerecord###.

Then make the record - the comment engine - with access restrictions to
a "storage" page (not in menu, or system etc.). You can now get the id
of this record. Then add to your ts template setup:

marks.everypagerecord = RECORDS
marks.everypagerecord {
    source = 38 #this is the id of the comment engine record
    tables = tt_content
}

Katja