[TYPO3] GMENU size problem

typo3 at mrbrown.se typo3 at mrbrown.se
Fri Aug 25 15:29:16 CEST 2006

Problem with GMENU and font size. Once again I turn to this list for help.
It started when I was moving my TYPO3 page from an internal test server to
an external public server. My menu looked great on the internal server but
on the external the size shrunk to about half the original size. Booth
server run freetype 2 and I cant really find any difference between them.

I tried to experiment with, but with no luck;
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['TTFdpi']

It seems like I only have a small amount of font grades to choose from.
Example; If I set the font size to 6 the font is much to small. If I then
set it to 7 it increases at least by 5px and so it goes. If you compare
with indesign or any other application using fonts and font grades the
jump between the different sizes should be that great.

If anyone have any clue on why freefont insist of making my life miserable
the please tell me.

/Emanuel