[TYPO3] Section index no more working in T3 v4.0.1 + TV 1.1.0 ?

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 23:44:48 CEST 2006

Hervé Inisan wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> It seems that Sitemap "Section index (pagecontent w/index checked)" is
> broken in T3 v4.0.1 + TV 1.1.0.
> Other sitemap types work (hum, didn't try them all), but this one doesn't
> display anything at all.
>
> I saw in the bug tracker that this bug was identified in an older version
> (but it seems it was closed).
> Everything is working fine in T3 v4.0.0 + TV 0.4.0.
>
> Is there any patch available (or I am doing something wrong ;-)) ?
>
> TIA,
> -- Hervé Inisan.

I have the same problem, one day it just stopped working and I am still
running v3.8 and I don't use TV. All the pages where it used to work the
content isn't any longer displayed. I have no clue why this happened,
but it is very annoying. All the other sitemaps work, just the one I
like to use a lot doesn't.

I sure would like to find out how to fix it.

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com