[TYPO3] Section index no more working in T3 v4.0.1 + TV 1.1.0 ?

Hervé Inisan typo3 at self-access.com
Mon Aug 28 17:09:42 CEST 2006

> Hi!
>
> Hervé Inisan wrote:
> > Thank you Dmitry for your answer.
> > In my case, the sitemap is just rendered as:
> >
> > <!--  Menu/Sitemap element: [begin] --> <ul class="csc-menu
> > csc-menu-3"></ul>
> > <!--  Menu/Sitemap element: [end] -->
> >
> > So I presume the sitemap is processed, but it doesn't find
> any indexed
> > element.
> > Indexed elements are not displayed, even if I specify a
> starting point...
>
> Firsts, I doubt it is tv-related. TV uses "css stled content"
> to display entries from tt_content.
>
> Do you have headers for these sections?

Yes, all sections have "normal" headers (and they are properly rendered
themselves).
"CSS Styled Content" is included as static template, the rest of the site is
ok.

When I try "Menu of theses pages + sections", only the header of the sitemap
itself is displayed (not the other sections of the page).

-- Hervé Inisan.