[TYPO3] Problems with sr_feuser_register

Strader, William A. WILLIAM.A.STRADER at saic.com
Mon Aug 28 21:52:37 CEST 2006

OK so I have sr_feuser_register installed... I followed the directions and
well users can register but the "confirmation" part doesn't seem to work.  I
am using Typo3 4.0.1 and sr_feuser_register 2.5.0.  The part in the config
directions I am getting stuck on is:

7. Create a fourth page, also under the first one, setting the access
general option to "Hide at login". Insert the Front End User Registration
extension, leaving the CODE empty and setting the Starting Point to the
System Folder that will contain the front end user records.  Note that the
access restriction should be set on the page, not on the content elements.
Set the TS template constant confirmPID to the page id of this page.

What in that is telling it to confirm a user????

Thanks,

Billy Strader
WebPool