[TYPO3] Hosting typo3 on a vps?

Nagita Karunaratne nagita.k at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 19:50:48 CEST 2006

Generally a VPS will have more consistent performance than shared hosting
since you are guaranteed certain resources. I also have more control and it
is easier to allocate more memory to php, modify max upload file size, etc.
performance has been quite consistent - i have not experienced much
variation in speed.

Shared hosts generally vary more and so it is difficult to make general
statements. Much cheaper though.

If your site is ok, why switch?

I think rimuhosting has a 30 day money back guarantee