[TYPO3] Setting a shortcut dynamicly

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:45:05 CEST 2006

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:50:12 +0200, PEF wrote
with subject "Re: [TYPO3] Setting a shortcut dynamicly":

> Hey Bernd
> Tried it - but it didn't work the way I want it to.
> Weather I hide the first submenu/subpage or not it's picked, when "first
> subpage"-mode is used.
>
> The demand for my solution is, that if the first subpage is hidden, then
> the second subpage is picked and shown when clicking the shortcut. If
> the first subpage is visible, then it's picked and shown.
>
> Therefore the shortcut target depends on weather the first subpage is
> visible or not.
>
> Regards
> Peter

as far as I got you that is your need:

 Shortcut
 --- Page A
 --- Page B

on Condition 1 both pages are visible and a visitor is directed to page A

on condition 2 page A is hidden and so visitors are directed to page B

Bernd