[TYPO3] Setting a shortcut dynamicly

PEF xx at xx.xx
Sun Aug 27 22:50:12 CEST 2006

Hey Bernd
Tried it - but it didn't work the way I want it to.
Weather I hide the first submenu/subpage or not it's picked, when "first
subpage"-mode is used.

The demand for my solution is, that if the first subpage is hidden, then
the second subpage is picked and shown when clicking the shortcut. If
the first subpage is visible, then it's picked and shown.

Therefore the shortcut target depends on weather the first subpage is
visible or not.

Regards
Peter