[TYPO3] Classes used in css-styled content?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sun Aug 27 23:06:15 CEST 2006

Hello Torsten,

> Hi Nagita,
>
>> Sorry, I meant we would have to create our own stylesheet with the
>> classes we want rather that use example.css.
>>
> ah, I see... However, the problem of determining which css classes are
> really used by different css-styled content elements remains, doesn't
> it? I mean, there surely must be some more elegant method than
> browsing through each page's source and see which class="..."
> attributes do exist in all the HTML tags? (I still hope that the CSS
> Style editor can somehow be made to do it for you...)
>
> Cheers --
>
> Torsten

Template Analyser and CSS Analyser is two tools who can give you help.

Else you should always try to write the CSS as short as possible as it gives
shorter load times. I use as few as possible of the TYPO3 generated style.

TypoScript Object browser gives you also the opportunity to give a lot of
elements your own classes.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no