[TYPO3] Classes used in css-styled content?

Torsten Crass torsten.crass at eBiology.de
Sun Aug 27 17:48:07 CEST 2006

Hi Nagita,

> Sorry, I meant we would have to create our own stylesheet with the classes
> we want rather that use example.css.

ah, I see... However, the problem of determining which css classes are
really used by different css-styled content elements remains, doesn't
it? I mean, there surely must be some more elegant method than browsing
through each page's source and see which class="..." attributes do exist
in all the HTML tags? (I still hope that the CSS Style editor can
somehow be made to do it for you...)

Cheers --

	Torsten