[TYPO3] All Frontend plugins / extensions are not rendering

matt dayton matt at ukstudentdiary.com
Sat Aug 26 17:02:24 CEST 2006

After viewing my main template Typo Script via  Web>template>template object browser,  I wanted to verify the the "tt_content.list"  has been configured properly.

  Currently, I am trying to get Indexed search and quick poll to render. could anybody please take a moment to compare.

[list]=COA
[10]=< lib.stdheader
[20]=CASE
[2]=CASE
[0]=< plugin.tt_board_tree
[key]
[3]=CASE
[0]=< plugin.tt_guest
[key]
[4]=CASE
[0]=< plugin.tt_board_list
[1]=< plugin.tt_board_tree
[key]
[5]=CASE
[0]=< plugin.tt_products
[key]
[7]=CASE
[0]=< plugin.tt_calender
[key]
[8]=CASE
[9]=CASE
[11]=CASE
[20]=CASE
[21]=CASE
[0]=< plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription
[key]
[key]
[field]=list_type
[stdWrap]
[quickpoll_pi1]=< plugin.tx_quickpoll_pi1
[indexed_search]=< plugin.tx_indexedsearch

Thank you very much!!

  From a typo3 newbie
  Matt

Hi!    matt dayton wrote:  >   After inserting any FE plugin via the backend, it  >  doesnt show up in the FE HTML; just this.    Go to Web>Template module, than "Info/Modify" and click "Edit the whole   template record". Scroll down and ensure that you have added TS setup   from extensions into your template record.    --   Dmitry Dulepov  http://typo3bloke.net/    "It is our choices, that show what we truly are,  far more than our abilities." (A.P.W.B.D.)

  I am new to typo3, so i apologies ahead of time for sounding dumb.

  Following up with my first post,  I ensured user permissions were properly set to allow  frontend plug ins to be inserted into content with:

  tools>user admin>  highlighted user group then selected.

  indeed, all actions are being allowed

  Further investigation into MySql Table, tt_content, revealed that all my frontend plug ins had the same rendering class: Ctype - list.

  Is this correct? if so, this appears to be the common link that all front end plug ins share.  Is there somewhere that I Can I check to ensure that the Ctype; list has been properly defined?

  Thank you all again,

  Matt Dayton
  UK Student Diary