[TYPO3] Export/import questions

He Shiming (NOSPAM) mailbill at 21cn.com.nospam
Sat Aug 26 09:51:11 CEST 2006

Hi,

The export function in typo3 exports not only page contents, but also
referenced images, and other files. When importing, if existing images/files
are found, typo3 will write the new image.jpg as image_01.jpg, and
automatically change the file references.

How do I make typo3 to export database contents only (I'll take care of the
file upload myself)? I don't see such an option. And if this is not
possible, how do I force the importer to overwrite existing files and never
change the reference?

Thanks in advance,
--
He Shiming