[TYPO3] Handling label and legend on mail form radio buttons

Ron Hall ronslist at irvingbible.org
Fri Aug 25 21:11:02 CEST 2006

When you put a label on a set of radio buttons in a mail form,  Typo3 puts
the text in a label and also in a legend. This means it shows up twice on
the page. I know it is possible to hide the legend and just show the label
using css: however, I would like to show just the legend and not show the
label. I have not been able to do that in css becase I cannot isolate the
label for just radio buttons.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Is there possibly typoscript to allow me to change the wrap on the label
code for just radio buttons? Like changing from:

<label for="Radio Button Title">Radio Button Title</label>

to something like this:

<label for="Radio Button Title" class="radio_label">Radio Button
Title</label>

Being able to add the class style would allow me to do what I need through
css.

Thanks,
Ron Hall