[TYPO3] w4x_backup

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 10:22:33 CEST 2006

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for your tipps.
But my problem is much complex :(.
This site is hosted by a provider and the account is to 1Gb, and the
entire site has 650Mb until now. And also I don't have root access.
I hopped that I can use w4x_backup extension because that extension
creates an tar.gz archive.

In order to use this script I have some question.
1. I saw that it is possible to specify multiple directories inside the
scripts. Can you give me an example?
2. can I create directly an archive from the script?
3. How can I know the SSHKEY?

Best regards,
Livius