[TYPO3] indexed-search recursive indexing

Michel Albert Michel.Albert at statec.etat.lu
Thu Aug 24 09:50:19 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 23 August 2006 16:03, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Michel Albert schrieb:
> > Hello again,
> >
> > I am using indexed-search and I found that it can index *pages*
> > recursively, but is not able to index *records* recursively. So now I
> > have an indexed search setting for each level of pages. I need that to
> > index records from a plugin I wrote, but for example, also for tt_news
> > records. Is that not possible or am I missing something?
>
> The indexed search adds all cacheable pages (with
> page.config.index_enable=1) to the search index. A page with a dynamy
> plugin must be called with a cHash query parameter to be cachable. tt_news
> should do this for the single view.
>
> Masi

How do I cann a page with a chash parameter? What *is* a chash parameter? I
had a look again at the two search settings screens (page and content). The
two screens can be seen on the two url's below. On the second screen
(settings for pages) you can specify a "depth". But on the first screenshot
(settings for records) there is no such setting. If I have a page like this:

   |-- www
      |-- section1
         |-- section1.1
         |-- section1.2
      |-- section2
         |-- section2.1
         |-- section2.2
         |-- section2.3
      |-- section3
         |-- section3.1
         |-- section3.2

Can I create a search setting on "www" that indexes records even down to
section 2.2 for example?

-- Mich